The High Desert Trail Riders Back Country Horsemen is dedicated to good horsemanship, good sportsmanship, the promotion of horse trails and trail horse facilities, to provide an active program of recreational riding.
Our active chapter has trail rides, pack trips, work parties, training clinics, and the Horse Packing and Wilderness Skills Clinic, which is the best educational event of its kind on the West Coast. We are involved with the Federal Agencies providing volunteer labor on trails and trailheads and work with them on management issues and regulations regarding equestrian use on Public Lands.
- President: Carole Hopkins 541 591-1805 5165 Round Lake Rd Klamath Falls, OR 97601 Lodgelady60@hotmail.com
- Vice President: Victoria Trees 541 591-2552 P.O. Box 489 Chiloquin, OR 97624 Victoria@orprop.com
- 2nd Vice President: Les Hathorn 541 810-3665 3707 Pinegrove Rd Klamath Falls, OR 97603 firstname.lastname@example.org \
- Past President: Jackie Olden P.O. Box 381 Bonanza, OR 97623 email@example.com
- State Director: Chris Worden firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board Members:
- Dan Applebaker 541 798-5005 17657 Hill Rd. Klamath Falls, OR 97603 email@example.com
- Brenda Cordonnier 541 884-0862 5173 Round Lake Rd Klamath Falls, OR 97601 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Icenbice 541 892-2647 4426 Denver ave Klamath Falls, OR 97603
- Chris Worden 541 591 0967 23121 Sprague River Rd Sprague River, OR 97639 email@example.com
- Gayle Carlson 541 798-5889\ P.O. Box 909 Merril OR 97633 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenny Gudgeon 541 810-3777 P.O. Box 404 Bonanza, OR 97623
- Ken Clegg 541 892 6072 4093 Round Lake Rd Klamath Falls, OR 97601 email@example.com
- Roger Yazzie 541 891 8736 3333 Shasta Way Klamatlh Falls, OR 97603 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chair: Diane Eek P.O. Box 61 Sprague River, OR 97639 541 891-3008 Packerdiane@aol.com
- Legislative: Carole Hopkins
- Trail Committee Jackie Olden
- Work Party: Jim Icenbice
- Education Chair; Betty Applebaker
- Newsletter Editor Carole Hopkins
- Pack Clinic Chair Les Hathorn
Come Join Us
Our General Meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at, 7:00 pm at the Sizzler Restaurant, 2506 S. 6th Street, Klamath Falls, OR. Contact- Carole Hopkins- 541-591-1805. Please See our Calendar for exact times and dates. Come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come ride with us.