The High Desert Trail Riders Back Country Horsemen is dedicated to good horsemanship, good sportsmanship, the promotion of horse trails and trail horse facilities, to provide an active program of recreational riding.
Our active chapter has trail rides, pack trips, work parties, training clinics, and the Horse Packing and Wilderness Skills Clinic, which is the best educational event of its kind on the West Coast. We are involved with the Federal Agencies providing volunteer labor on trails and trail heads and work with them on management issues and regulations regarding equestrian use on Public Lands.
- President: Carole Hopkins 541 591-1805, Lodgelady60@hotmail.com
- Vice President: Victoria Trees 541 591-2552, Victoria@orprop.com
- 2nd Vice President: Les Hathorn 541 810-3665, email@example.com
- Past President: Jackie Oldenm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Director: Lona Phipps 541-880-8851 email@example.com.
- Secretary : Lona Phipps 541-880-8851
- Treasurer: Maria Meister 541-235-3031
- Dan Applebaker 541 798-5005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Clegg 541 892 6072, email@example.com
- Jim Icenbice 541 892-2647
- Brenda Cordonnier 541 884-0862, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Johnson 541-798-1099
- Ann Hickman 541-591-4713
- Dick Strohkirch 541-884-7884
- Kenny Gudgeon 541 810-3777 P.O. Box 404 Bonanza, OR 97623
- Pack Clinic Chair: Les Hathorn 541-810-3665 email@example.com
- Membership Chair: Diane Eek 541-891-3008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Lands Chair: Carol Hopkins 541-850-9712 email@example.com
- Work Projects Chair: Jim Icenbice 541-883-2355 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trail Rides Chair: Jackie Olden 541-545-6628 email@example.com
- Education Committee: Betty Applebaker 541- 798-5005 Mtnmules@centurytel.net
- Web Site: Dennis Worden 541-591-0965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Join Us
Our General Meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at, 7:00 pm at the Sizzler Restaurant, 2506 S. 6th Street, Klamath Falls, OR. Contact- Carole Hopkins- 541-591-1805. Please See our Calendar for exact times and dates. Come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come ride with us.