The High Desert Trail Riders Back Country Horsemen is dedicated to good horsemanship, good sportsmanship, the promotion of horse trails and trail horse facilities, to provide an active program of recreational riding.
Our active chapter has trail rides, pack trips, work parties, training clinics, and the Horse Packing and Wilderness Skills Clinic, which is the best educational event of its kind on the West Coast. We are involved with the Federal Agencies providing volunteer labor on trails and trail heads and work with them on management issues and regulations regarding equestrian use on Public Lands.
Follow Us on our Web Site at www.hdtrbch.org and don’t forget the Annual Horse Packing Wilderness Skills Clinic, May 4-6, 2018.
See our Chapter Calendar
Please subscribe to our calendar to view our events on our personal on-line calendar.
- President: Betty Applebaker email@example.com 541-891-8220
- Vice President: Jackie Olden firstname.lastname@example.org 541-545-6628
- 2nd Vice President: Kelly Behr email@example.com 541-892-4844
- Past President: Jim Icenbice firstname.lastname@example.org 541-892-2647
- State Director: Kelly Behr 541-892-4844 email@example.com
- Secretary : Liz Warren firstname.lastname@example.org 541-545-1200
- Treasurer: Maria Meister email@example.com 831-235-3031
- Ken Gudgeon 541-810-3777
- Dick Strohkirch 541-884-7884 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pete Reifel 541-883-3291 Pre9157826@aol.com
- Debbie Hilbert 783-2783 DebbieH@LonesomeDuck.com
- Pam Lehto 541-892-3144 email@example.com
- Brenda Sparks 541-273-2139 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Collins 541-591-9428 email@example.com
- Jeremy Lorenz 541-591-4713 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our May Pack Clinic Video
Come Join Us
Our General Meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at, 7:00 pm at the Sizzler Restaurant, 2506 S. 6th Street, Klamath Falls, OR. Contact- Carole Hopkins- 541-591-1805. Please See our Calendar for exact times and dates. Come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come ride with us.