- President: Jennifer Paulson, email@example.com 541-619-5115
- Vice President: Aleta Bullard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-394-4023
- Treasure: Michelle Morin, email@example.com, 503-910-6780
- Secretary: Vivian Ang, firstname.lastname@example.org , 503-897-3280
- State Director: Arden Corey, email@example.com, 503-897-3291
- State Director Alternate: Diane Steed, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-259-4041
- Public Lands:George Johnson, email@example.com, 541-815-5509
- Trail Boss: Arden Corey, firstname.lastname@example.org,503-897-3291 & Norm Kaser, 503-881-4974
- View our new on-line Chapter Calendar.
- Please subscribe to our calendar to view our events on our personal on-line calendar.
- Follow Us on to see our latest photos and announcements on other events.
- West Cascades BCH trail crearing in Jefferson Wilderness makes the Salem Statesman Journal News Paper, read the full article and see the 25 pictures. “Just a few minutes past 9 a.m. and at about 4,000 feet elevation on Willamette National Forest’s Duffy Lake Trail, four Back Country Horsemen and their steeds come across another obstacle“ notching about a dozen they’d already seen that early Thursday, June 25……”
Come Join Us
Please join us on the 1st Wednesday of each month at Elmer’s Restaurant, located East of I-5 on Market Street, Address: 3950 Market Street NE, Salem, OR. Dinner time is at 6:00 pm with general meeting at 7:00 p.m. Come find out who we are and what we are about, visitors are always welcome. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come ride with us sometime.