Meet the Sourdough Chapter
5 principals of Back Country Horsemen, including trail work, fighting for equestrian access on public lands, improving local trailheads and horse camps, and providing packing support for local public land managers. We also mix in pleasure rides too.
Come and join us, just check our calendar for dates and locations.
- President: Penelope Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President/Volunteer Hours: David Browne
- Secretary: Penelope Wright
- State Director: Penelope Wright, email@example.com
- Treasurer/Membership: Jean Jajan
- LNT Chairman: Carol Crawford
- Public Lands Chairman: Joy Trevey-Lowell
- Packing Chair: Diane Eek
- Board Members, Aaron Bastion, Pattie Lefler
Come Join Us
We hold a general meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month. Most months these meetings will be held at the Foots Creek Chapel, 913 Foots Creek Rd, Gold Hill, OR 97525, but please check our Facebook Page or our Chapter Calendar for confirmation of all dates, times and locations. Come and find out who we are and what we are about.
We look forward to seeing you soon!