Meet the Sourdough Chapter
5 principals of Back Country Horsemen. Since this time the group has been doing trail work, fighting for equestrian access on public lands, improving local trailheads and holding fundraisers. We also mix in pleasure rides too, come join us, just check our calendar for dates and locations.
- President: Cate Bendock – email@example.com
- Vice President/Volunteer Hours: David Browne
- Secretary: Jean Jajan
- State Director: Cate Bendock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer/Membership: Jean Jajan
- LNT Chairman: Carol Crawford
- Public Lands Chairman: Joy Trevey-Lowell
Packing Chair: Diane Eek
Board Members:Aaron BastionPattie LeflerAnnette ParsonShiela Timmons
View our Chapter Calendar or Subscribe to our Calendar.
Come Join Us
Please join us for our general meeting every 2nd Monday of the month at Community Bible Church, Room 206, 500 N. 10th Street, Central Point, OR 97502. Please check our Facebook Page or our chapter calendar for confirmation of all dates and times. The meeting starts at 7 pm. Come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come and ride with us some time. We still take time to have fun.
We look forward to seeing you soon!