Meet the Sourdough Chapter
Sourdough members, a BCHO chapter in and around the Central Point/Medford area.The Sourdough Chapter of Back Country Horsemen of Oregon covers Central Point/Medford area of Oregon . The chapter recently has gone through a member growth spurt adding more than 40 new members starting in 2018. more involved with equestrian issues as it relates to the 5 principals of Back Country Horsemen. Since this time the group has been doing trail work, fighting for equestrian access on public lands,improving local trail heads and holding fundraisers. We also mix in pleasure rides too, come join us, just check our calendar for dates and locations.
- President:Terry Canavello, 541-787-7055, email@example.com
- Vice President: Birte Ferguson, 541-890-1785, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/State Director: Penelope Wright , 650-387-3785, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Judy Taylor, 541-840-1263, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education/LNT: Carol Crawford-Myers, 541-592-6717 email@example.com
- Public Lands/Legislative: Joy Trevey Lowell, 541-951-3008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work Party: Paul Friesen, 650-704-0502, email@example.com
View our Chapter Calendar or Subscribe to our Calendar.
Come Join Us
Please join us every 2nd Thursday of the month at Elmers Restaurant, 2000 Biddle Road, Medford OR 97504 at 6:30pm and come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come and ride with us some time. We still take time to have fun.
We look forward to seeing you soon!