Meet the Sourdough Chapter
5 principals of Back Country Horsemen. Since this time the group has been doing trail work, fighting for equestrian access on public lands, improving local trail heads and holding fundraisers. We also mix in pleasure rides too, come join us, just check our calendar for dates and locations.
- President: Cate Bendock – 541-761-1849 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: David Browne, 541-864-0731, email@example.com
- Secretary/State Director: Penelope Wright , 650-387-3785, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Marrit Moser, 541-821-9031, email@example.com
- Education/LNT: Carol Crawford, 541-592-6717 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Lands/Legislative/Work Party: Joy Trevey-Lowell, 541-951-3008 email@example.com &Terry Canavello, 541-787-7055, firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Chapter Calendar or Subscribe to our Calendar.
Come Join Us
Please join us for our general meeting every 3rd Thursday of the month at Community Bible Church, Room 202, 500 N. 10th Street, Central Point, OR 97502. The meeting starts at 7 pm. Come find out who we are and what we are about. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings then come and ride with us some time. We still take time to have fun.
We look forward to seeing you soon!