Meet the Sourdough Chapter
5 principals of Back Country Horsemen, including trail work, fighting for equestrian access on public lands, improving local trailheads and horse camps, and providing packing support for local public land managers. We also mix in pleasure rides too.
Come and join us, just check our calendar for dates and locations.
- President: Penelope Wright, email@example.com
- Vice President/Volunteer Hours: David Browne
- Secretary: Jean Jajan
- State Director: Cate Bendock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer/Membership: Jean Jajan
- LNT Chairman: Carol Crawford
- Public Lands Chairman: Joy Trevey-Lowell
- Packing Chair: Diane Eek
- Board Members, Aaron Bastion, Pattie Lefler, Annette Parson, Shiela Timmons
Come Join Us
We hold a quarterly General Meeting in February, April, July, and October. These meetings usually include some fun and games, a trail ride, and a potluck, with the potential for some overnight camping, all dependent on the time of year. Please check our Facebook Page or our Chapter Calendar for confirmation of all dates, times and locations. Come and find out who we are and what we are about.
We look forward to seeing you soon!