The Territorial Riders Annual Poker Ride last Sunday (July 6th) was a resounding success. We had over 160 riders take part in the fundraiser out at the Horning Seed Orchard, 27004 S Sheckley Rd., Colton, OR 97017. The ride took place on the Horning Seed Orchard and the surrounding BLM land.
A special thanks to the Horning Seed Orchard for their use of their kitchen facilities. The Lunch was included in the ride which received rave reviews, the smoked BBQ beef brisket and pulled pork along with the home made root beer was a big hit. Thanks to our members for making all those home made salads to go with lunch.
For the first time we also offered ride t-shirts this year for you to remember the ride. There a still a few left, priced at only $10. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like one.
This year’s ride offered a long and a short loop to give riders a variety of choices. Just in case you missed it, here is a shot video showing this years ride highlights, please enjoy. Video by Lisa Hewitt.
A special thanks to all the local merchants that donated to our Poker ride, to help make it a success.
- Hobart Oil Company– Molalla Oregon 97038
- Mertens Mammals Equine Veterinary Medicine– Boring Or 97009
- Burnt Spur Ranch– Sandy Oregon 97055
- Gerens Farm Supply– Boring Or 97009
- The Chop Shop– Colton Or 97017
- Sleepy Creek Farms– Amity Or 97101
- Sunshine Valley Ranch– Prineville Or 97754
- Union Mills — Mulino Or 97042
- Old Farm House Feed & Garden Center– Eagle Creek Or 97022
- Beavercreek Telephone Company– Beavercreek Or 97004
- Cowgirls Trading Company– Molalla Or 97038
- Coastal Farms & Ranch– Albany, Or 97321
- Wilco Farm Store– Mt Angle Oregon 97362
- Clarks General Store & Eatery– Beavercreek Or 97004
- Bentley Feed Store– Molalla Or 97038
Leave a Reply