BCHO Chapter Grants
- BCHO Grant Application Form
- BCHO Chapter Grant & 501(c)(3) Donation Guidelines
- BCHO State Donation Receipt
Sawyer & Work Party Resources
Managing Chapter Online Calendar
Volunteer Hour Reporting
Below are the forms and instructions from BCHA. We have provided Chapters a new method of reporting volunteer hours you can choose to use. The new method requires on-line access and provides possibility a simpler method that automatically creates reports of the entered data. When looking at the sample report, on page 1 and 2 shows the data that was entered (it can be entered in any order, but the fields required fields must be filled out) and pages 3 through 9 are the different report pages that are generated automatically for use in your chapter.If you are not using the new method and would like to try it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- BCHA Volunteer Hour Report Instructions
- BCHA Volunteer Hour Report in Excel Format
- BCHA Power Point Training Presentation on Reporting Volunteer Hours (PPTX)
- BCHA Training Presentation on Reporting Volunteer Hours (PDF)
- BCHA Volunteer value is determined by www.independentsector.org. Skilled labor is 1.5 x basic.
Expansion Resource Materials
- BCHO Membership Application web page
- BCHO Membership Application PDF
- BCHO Who We Are (State Level) Brochure 8 by 11 with Membership Form PDF or MS Word.
- BCHO Who We Are (State & Your Chapter Sample) Brochure 8 by 11 MS Word. Replace the Second page with your own Chapters Information.
- The Purpose of the BCHO, and Why We Exist – by Dan Applebaker
Leave No Trace & Horse 101 Flyers
- BCHO LNT Flyer – A Guide to Minimum Impact, Camping and Stock Use Techniques
- BCHO LNT Flyer for Horsemen 11 by 14 – By Betty Applebaker
- Horse Sense booklet – Packing Light on Your National Forests
- Horse Sense Brochure – Packing Lightly On Your Back Country
- A Beginners Day Ride Check List